Thursday, November 12, 2009

Appeal for driver


This is not pouring his heart, but it happened a few fragments that had happened to me on the road 1 week later. Cussed's wish, but as a man who tried to be patient, I better try to take a lesson.

Disenggol angkot. More relaxed riding with the vixy, slowly overtaking the current angkot karuan ngetem not, eh tau-tau tuh driver suddenly cut my lane without the right look. This driver seemed to pretend not to see the vehicle beside him, right behind my reply still can not stop, but the position was fitted in addition angkot. As a result my legs kesenggol, lucky shoes turing and very low speeds, if not this broken leg.

Kesundut cigarette embers. While driving home with my wife, still with the vixy, a biker who was riding behind his friend. What makes me mad is already not wearing a helmet, walking casually in the middle lane, smoking did it again! And you can guess, without seeing the rider behind him, casually throwing boncenger the ash into my side, and the embers from his cigarette butt flew towards my legs and just makes me surprised. Fortunately not make us fall.

Disalip biker had no driver's license. As he was driving the family car with his beloved wife, seen there is a car directed opposite to the side track our cars will pass, but a duck is not clear motor play Salip shape and cut our lines at random, does not use direct sein pieces without seeing the distance tolerance for the preceding . Luckily I was able to put a halt to our car, if it does not seem to motorists who do not pass the test of the SIM acquisition could end up in the newspaper.

They seem motorists uneducated or what? Pretended not to see the traffic situation around. Mending the horn, peek, too enggak. Behavior such as whether consciously or not is at risk of harm to others, and consequently it can be fatal. People like this should be dealt with firmly, I hope that implementation of laws to be enforced traffic as straight-establishment. I hope that driver reckless, did not have empathy for other motorists on the road, haphazard, and it can begajulan severely punished so fed up and make other motoring think twice about doing wrong.

Hemm ... to temporarily give up deh want to do anything, could only shake my head. They were wearing dimarahin or key english digetok not seem to work. But at least my patience level as motorists began honed, though not very sharp: D. Our better alert, empathy and restraint than me-too stuck into reckless behavior as above: D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...