- Engine: 1198cc liquid-cooled L-Twin, 8-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 106.0 x 67.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate with slipper-action, hydraulic actuation
- Transmission: 6-speed; chain final drive
- Frame: Hybrid steel-trellis/pressed aluminum
- Front Suspension: 50mm Marzocchi inverted fork; 3-way adjustable for spring preload, compression and rebound damping; 6.7 in. travel S Model: 48mm Ohlins inverted fork; 3-way adjustable for spring preload and electronic compression and rebound damping; 6.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Sachs shock absorber; 3-way adjustable for spring preload, compression, and rebound damping; 6.7 in. travel S Model: Ohlins TTX shock absorber; 3-way adjustable with electronic spring preload, compression and rebound damping; 6.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes: 320mm disc with 4-piston Brembo radial-mount caliper
- Rear Brake: 245mm disc with Brembo twin piston caliper
- Wheels: Cast aluminum 10-spoke 3.5 x 17 front, 6.0 x 17 rear
- Tires: Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70-17, 190/55-17
- Curb Weight: 478 lbs. S Model: 485 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in. Length: 84.6 in.
- Rake: 25 deg. Trail: 110mm
- Seat Height: 33.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gallon
- MSRP: $14,995 S Model: $19,995
- Colors: Red; Arctic White S Model: Red, Arctic White, Diamond Black
Warranty: Two year, unlimited mileage
Monday, September 27, 2010
Ducati Multistrada 1200 Indonesia
PT. SuperMoto Indonesia choose where the Junction Pluit, North Jakarta for introducing new products, namely Ducati Multistrada 1200 (hereinafter abbreviated as Ducati Multistrada 1200) was officially told the public that was witnessed by several guests, clubs and motor sport community that looks so enthusiastic.
“We are deliberately launching Ducati Multistrada 1200 on this day to the public selling price of Rp 465 million on the road. An initial estimate of the price of this bike is above the actual figure of Rp 500 million, but quite proud, that the motorcycle-engined Ducati Superbike 1200 cc as this type has been ordered by some consumers Ducati fans in Jakarta. Motors to customer handover will be held in November 2010, just before the end of the year 2010 has been completed, “said Nugroho.
Ducati Multistrada 1200-powered 150 horsepower at 9.250 rpm and torque of 118.7 Nm at 7.500 rpm. This series Multistrada 1200, carrying the 1200 cc engine as the sixth generation. The first generation was released in 2003 with a capacity of 1000 cc engine, later in the year 2006 Ducati launched the new variant with a 1,100 cc engine.
Specification Ducati Multistrada 1200S